It's really simple!
- Plug in your Phorus product and turn it on. After about a minute of being fully powered on, the Wi-Fi indicator light should be pulsing slowly and steadily.
- If your Phorus product does not have its own audio output, you may want to go ahead and connect it to your AVR or speaker system before proceeding with setup.
- Download the free Phorus app from the Google Play store, Amazon app marketplace, or Apple App Store. You can also download the Play-Fi Windows PC software.
- Apple iOS Users: After downloading the app, but before opening it, go to the Wi-Fi settings menu on your phone or tablet, and select the “PlayFiXDeviceXXXXXX” from the available options (as shown below).
- Open and run the Phorus app, and it will find the Phorus product(s) and guide you through network selection and password input (as below).
- During setup, the app will look for and install updates for the Phorus product(s). These product updates add a few minutes to the setup time.
- Once network setup and speaker updates are completed, you can select a name for your new speaker(s) and start enjoying the music!